Wednesday, October 24, 2012

instagram: these are a few of my favorite things


photos via my instagram: @maria_charmed 

 ctrl. alt. chic
my collage entry (with my own lipstick) -- talk is cheap.
chandeliers at Bagatelle.
 "dolce far niente" means... the sweetness of doing nothing. at Il Pastio.
palm trees & 90 degrees.
blue velvet & iced coffee.
Sprinkles ice cream.
red lipstick on the coffee lid.
silver ring party.
cape, polka dots, & booties for a rainy day.
 proud hoarder of Vogue issues.
collage: Diana Vreeland's mantra to her success? simplicity, darling, simplicity.
The Gypsy Den is a charming lunch spot.
smile, & keep your eyes open--there are surprises on every corner in L.A.
street art by Curtis Kulig on Melrose. #lovelovelove

xo Maria

2 comments:

  1. love this pics and also your blog! It's so nice!!! I follow you!
    Pass to my blog and if it likes you follow me too, I will be so glad :D
    kisses
    http://francescagiusti.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome pics! Have a good day:)

    http://theprintedsea.blogspot.de/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting* !


Follow me on Bloglovin' xoxo